Here is a pic of the boys at their first wrestling tournament. We had to use our camera to record because our video camera ended up with a dead battery, so needless to say we did not get many still pictures. And...I ended up keeping score at one table because they had a shortage of help at the tournament. It was a crazy day, but the boys ended up with a silver for Kayle and a gold for Ethan. They were so excited!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Wrestling Season Begins...
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Your not really a witch??? I'm so confused! ha ha ha just kidding! Cute costume, I love how everyone is so festive this year. Your grandpa looks so cute in your hat too! You are so great and I dont know how you keep up with everthing, but I say you have super powers!! you should've been wonderwoman!!
Post a Comment