Sunday, November 16, 2008

Birthday Dinner Fun - Happy Birthday Amanda!



I have been lucky enough to get into a fun group of girls that loves to go out and have a good time! They like to go out to dinner whenever someone is having a birthday for the month and we have a blast! They are so much fun! Amanda wanted to go to Olive Garden (which I was totally for). We gave the waiter a run for his money and he was a great sport! My dinner was brought out late, so in exchange, they brought Amanda a free cake. It was delicious! Thanks for a great night girls!

3 comments:

mommy princess said...

aww...I would have come! No fair having so much fun without me! lol

Aleisha said...

I love girls night out. I used to have a fun group in my old ward. We used to do something once a month and it was so much fun.

Amanda Borden said...

"go johnny go, go johnny go, go, go". that was a fun night. i am glad he got a good tip. he deserved every bit of it having to put up with our shannigans:)