Tuesday, November 4, 2008

EJ's Halloween Party!

I am Ethan's room mom, so here are some fun pictures of his class party. We had a cupcake walk, a goblin dart throw, a halloween memory game, and we made a little candy corn man. The kids seemed to have a great time and I did too!



Did I mention that I dressed up?



Or did you think that this was natural?



Cute, cute kids!

3 comments:

mommy princess said...

I thought you looked Goulishly Gorgeous! I'm glad I'm not the only mom that hasn't grown up yet!
My kids are still feeling fine so lets keep our fingers crossed. Keep me up to date with Rhett.
xoxo

Sher said...

how fun! you look fab!

Becky Seymour said...

your eye lashes were AWESOME! Hey, those yummy snacks were a huge hit today at the shower, and I even made it in time to get me a handful, YES! Yummy Yummy, I totally need that recipe. Screw Weight watchers.....lol