Sunday, November 23, 2008

When Kids REALLY don't want to sleep in their own room...

So, Richard and I were chatting the other night, and Rhett kept coming in and trying to sleep with us so we finally shut our door. Well, then he would slowly open the door and peek in his little head and tell us the very expected "I'm scared, I can't sleep in my own bed, I miss you, I don't have a friend to sleep with" speech. So then, after tucking him in and convincing him he was okay a few times, we shut AND locked the door. Well, we didn't really hear anything after that, until we unlocked the door to go check on the kids and make sure everyone was warm before we actually went to sleep, and this is what we found...



How that could be comfortable...I'll never know! Bless his sweet little heart!

0 comments: