I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a little family drama in our world, but our Thanksgiving became one of the best for me in ways of being thankful for the wonderful blessings around me and the people that really love me and watch out for me. I learned a lot. I am so thankful for all my family and friends out there who support and love me. Thank you!
Thanksgiving morning, Richard played in the annual Turkey Bowl Football Game. I thought he was crazy for playing, but I was not opposed to watching him run around in those sexy football pants! (You know what I mean girls!) Anyway, it was a rainy day, but it was fun to watch them. The married guys play the single guys and it's pretty fun. After that, we had dinner at Richard's Aunt Paula and Aunt Vera's house and visited with family. We had picked up Grandpa Hamel and he came along too. I was sad to see that Grandpa was the only one being picked up for a family dinner. The rest of the residents stayed in the home. He had a fun time with us. We sure miss him.
After dinner, we enjoyed the afternoon together. We watched movies and played games and just enjoyed each other's company. I hope all of your Thanksgiving was fantastic and I can't wait to read about it!
My favorite Thanksgiving blessing...
Remember the kiddy table? It's the best place to be!
The boys tried on Richard's stuff before the game...
That's my hot football player...#15!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving! Turkey Bowl & Dinner...Yum!
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Isn't the Turkey Bowl a blast? The first year we were married (and then 3 more years) Randy played. I was never around football players, so I had a lot to learn... first off, what's a jock strap? I know now, didn't know then!!! Super fun!!!
I have missed checking in with your family. You look great in all the pics, I am impressed. Yay for birthdays and baptisms and all the fun stuff you guys are up to. I'll check back more often, promise!
Turkey bowl, is that just in Hurricane? What a fun idea!
Hey Sara! I just found your blog from my sis-in-law Aleisha's blog. email me I'll send you an invite kenas1@hotmail.com
Kena
Hey Sara- Just checked your blog through amandas but I am going to add you to my list of regulars. what is your email and I'll invite you to mine. Email me your address at stacieandkai@gmail.com. Also im dying to see the pics from kolob the ohter night. I really appreciate you and Richard including Kai in your fun adventures. He loved it!
Post a Comment