I know this is a late post, but things have been too crazy lately to get on my computer much. I have had a hard time keeping up with my e-mails too! Richard and I celebrated our 9th anniversary November 6th. He first surprised me by sending flowers to my work at the school. They were beautiful and I was honestly so surprised (it is a rare occasion). Then, we went up to Salt Lake and worked at the South Towne Expo with some friends and had a great dinner at Tucanos (yummy). We had a great time together and I enjoyed having some time alone with my honey, even if we were working! I wanted to list 10 reasons I love my Hurricane Hottie!
1. He is my very best friend.
2. He is an awesome father.
3. He is an awesome brother.
4. He works harder than anyone I know and never gives up.
5. He is a spiritual rock in my life.
6. He loves to give to others and help others in need.
7. He is smart, strong, and fun!
8. He makes me laugh everyday.
9. He is a talented athlete.
10. He is very very sexy!!!
Happy Anniversary Richard, I love you more than I could ever explain, at least in this lifetime!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Happy Anniversary - 9 years and Counting!
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a great blog you have here! Thanks for sharing :)
Happy Anniversary you guys! I have always looked at you guys as a strong and amazing couple. We love you!
You two are perfect for each other! I can't believe it's been that long! Time fly's when your having fun eh.
Post a Comment