Sunday, November 23, 2008

Kayle's Birthday Party!

We had Kayle's birthday party on Wednesday. His birthday is actually Saturday, but he was getting baptized on his birthday and I wanted to make his friend party separate for my own sanity and preparedness reasons. He had a great time. I did end the day with a migraine (which I really think anyone would have after having 12 boys jump off couches doing flips onto your giant bean bag and watching them play baseball on the WII), but it was all worth it to see Kayle have such a great time! He had some of his great friends and cousins come and it was a great success! Here are a few from the day!


The cake...Courtesy of Dairy Queen...Yum!



This is what we got Kayle for his birthday...A Star Wars Leapster (Ah the joys of mixing games with education!)



Kayle playing the Baseball Target Throw...



Kayle blowing out the candles...



All the Boys Making a Dogpile! So Much Fun!

0 comments: