The big finale...Just kidding, our last day which was yesterday, was a fun day. I didn't have to teach, so the kids and I headed out a little earlier to Snow Canyon Park. We met my friend, Raelene, and her kids there and did a little hiking. Raelene had never been in the park before, so it was fun. We went down into the caves and the kids liked holding the flashlights and seeing a cool new spot. We then hiked down to the smooth red rocks and enjoyed the view. It sure is beautiful there! After, we hiked back and enjoyed a little snack amidst the Purgatory workers who were cleaning trash all around us - good times! After the park, we grabbed lunch and I took the kids back to the Washington Rec center for swimming. We had used our week free pass so we wanted to go more than once. I didn't swim this time, but the kids sure had a great time. Rhett went around with Trista and Alayna and they had a ball. After, we went home and Richard and I went on a date later with his sisters, Amanda and her husband Jeff, and Toni and her little baby, Sophie. We ate at Wingers and went to the Joseph: A Nashville Tribute out in Tuacahn. It was a great concert. We really enjoyed it. We didn't get home until almost midnight, so I'm a little tired today, but Rich and I are headed off on a bike ride with some friends this morning so I better kick it into high gear! Anyway, we really enjoyed our week and if any of you get the chance, have a fun week like I did. The best part was spending all that time with my kids and not worrying about the house work or the laundry and also getting to share the beautiful area we are so blessed to live in. I tried to tell the kids that people from all over the world come to see what we are blessed to live in every single day. It was a wonderful week!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Spring Break Week of Fun...Day Six
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment