Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break Week of Fun...Day Three

Hi! I'm back. My computer was being cleaned out by my brother-in-law for a couple of days so that's why I'm a bit behind, but I wanted to catch you up on our fantastic week of fun that the kids and I enjoyed. Tuesday was day 3 and we went to the Washington City Recreation Center to go swimming. I had never been there before yet and it was a lot of fun. The kids loved it and we were joined by Murna and her kids, Amanda and her kids, and Kristine and her kids. It was a fun group, a lot of kids, and a lot of water! Later that day, Richard and I went on a bike ride with his brother Matt and his expecting wife, Nanette (so cute). We intended it to only be a few miles and maybe an hour of riding, but it ended up being a little longer (close to 16 miles) and needless to say, we showed up to the truck around 10 p.m. (notice the before pic was in the light). It was quite the adventure and I must say, Nanette was such a trooper the whole time and Matt sure took good care of her. It still was a good time!


0 comments: