Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break Week of Fun...Day Five

Day Five was a more mellow day, but still fun. I met my friend Raelene at the park above Coral Canyon and we had a picnic and let the kids play. It was nice to have a more relaxing day and just enjoy the sunshine and visit. The kids had fun and they love the big park, so it was a great day. This was my last day to teach aerobics for the week and I wanted to tell you some cute stories about that. I decided that since the kids were off, they had asked me to go to my class with me. I told them if they wanted to go they had to participate. Now, keep in mind, that I teach advanced senior cardio aerobics. So most of the participants are between the age of 55 and 85, but these are people who are in really good shape and the class is a great workout despite what you would think. It's pretty hard. Monday, I took Alayna and Trista. Alayna loved it and Trista reacted how any normal almost teenager would react - not too thrilled. She did tell me afterward that she like the second half better. That was a positive note. Wednesday, I took Kayle and Alayna. Kayle actually asked to go which was a surprise, but I said hey that's great. He did the whole class and after he said - that was a really good workout mom. It was so cute and he asked to go again. Today, Sage had slept over at our house (my nephew) and so he and Kayle and Ethan went. EJ was so cute, while we were stampeding and doing some other excercises, his pants kept falling off his skinny little waist, so he'd stop and yank them up and keep going. The boys loved it and afterward, Sage told Kayle - we should do this everyday! My class loved having the kids there and it was fun to share that with them because they've never seen what I do during the day while they're gone. Anyone else want to come to my class???



0 comments: