Sorry for the long break...After I catch you up, you will see why I have not been around much. You won't get it all, but you will get an earfull! So in 1st grade at our school in Mrs. Gubler's class, the students color a little paper guy named Flat Stanley. They mail him or e-mail him to any place in the world and he spends the day with a friend who shows him around the area they live and takes pictures and you learn about the area. It's pretty fun. Well, when Kayle did it last year, his did not come back. Well, I was not going to let this happen this year so I e-mailed Ethan's this year and actually ended up with two different cities. It was really fun. These are pictures of Ethan doing his report from Iowa. My Grandpa's niece really went all out. She and her husband took so many great pictures and even sent Ethan a John Deere shirt and mini tractor. His other niece sent another report from Kansas with other fun pictures. He really loved getting the mail and the e-mails and learning about different states and his family. It was a lot of fun. A big thanks to Mary and her family and Barb and Terry. You are wonderful!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Ethan's Flat Stanley Report
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 11:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment