Anway, I know this is Raelene's way of getting me to post since it has been a bit, but in my defense, It was the Tigerette Spectacular (pictures coming soon), tryouts, and then everyone, yes EVERYONE, in my family got the stomach flu, the regular flu, and some kind of bronchial cold infection. So we have had an excuse. Anyway, for the sake of giving you something to read for now...I will oblige!
The 8 mysteries of me
8 favorite tv shows
1) Friends (yes I still watch all the reruns when I can and have them memorized)
2) King of Queens
3) American Idol
4) The Millionaire Matchmaker
5) Jockeys
6) Biggest Loser
7) News
8) I can't even think of one more show and I don't really get to watch these shows much!
8 things I did today
1) Went to a meeting for Alayna
2) Went to work
3) Played with Rhett
4) Took care of a sick Tris
5) Took boys to piano
6) Took Kayle to scouts
7) Took Alayna to dance
8) fed my family dinner
8 things I'm looking forward to
1) This weekend, hopefully get our yard more done! Yay for grass soon!
2) Having everyone healthy again....hopefully soon
3) Losing my last 5 pounds!
4) Spring break, no work and no running around activities.
5) Maybe having a date soon with my hottie
6) Going to bed tonight...yes I'm old, I like my sleep
7) Warm weather - I love sunshine
8) Catching up on all my e-mails, bills, and etc....never gets done!
8 favorite resturants
1) olive garden
2) red lobster
3) Wingers
4) Applebees
5) not a resturant, but I love california rolls from harmons (me too!)
6) Outback
7) Dairy Queen
8) Any good chinese
8 things on my wish list
1) For everyone to be healthy for a good while!
2) Finish our yard!
3) Get the boys' room figured out and done
4) Keep up with my laundry...yeah, right
5) Find the perfect summer dress
6) Spend more time with girlfriends
7) Spend more time with my honey
8) Spend more fun time with my kids
8 people I tag
Anyone who dares take this on...I dare you!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Tagged by Raelene!
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 6:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment