We had our team pictures for drill today and they do your hair and makeup and everything so it was pretty fun - it wasn't like that when I was in school! Anyway, the coaches got done up for free and it was fun to play around so I thought I would take some pics of the cute hair. (Sorry, this is at the end of the night and it was getting a little messy by then)
P.S. The girl who was doing my hair was about 19 or 20 years old and she thought I was one of the girls on the high school team until I started talking to my kids on the phone - that made my day!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Fancy Smancy Hair...
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You DO look like you could still be in highschool - did the girl doing your hair about die when she found out how many kids you have?!!! cute pics
Times have changed, get your hair done?
You could pass for highschool atleast a young co-ed! I LOVE the hair - so cute!
I dont think I have ever seen you with curly hair!! It looks super cute! Dont you love it when people think your younger than you really are? By the way I cant believe how much Tris looks like you in that last picture.
I love your hair like that! You do look like a teenager! And I love your blog background.
Post a Comment