Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to School 2008!

Trista on her first day...so cute!



Isn't she beautiful?



Ethan & Mrs. Gubler...He is my lady's man!



Kayle & Mrs. Meikle...He looks so handsome in his new glasses!



Alayna & Mrs. Stevens...My little princess!




The kids were very excited to go back to school as well as their mom (too much fighting going on) and they all looked adorable, I must say. Rhett doesn't start preschool 'til next week and he was pretty bummed he didn't get to go when his siblings did. Oh, and our day was even cooler because Mom (me) decided to go the back way to school in order to avoid traffic and ended up getting the car stuck in the mud because they had irrigated the field next to the road...Oops! It was quite the site seeing the kids and I (on crutches) hiking out of the mud to the school. Luckily we were only a soccer field away and my sister-in-law gave me a ride home. Richard was able to drive it out later that day when the mud had dried. Good times, my friends, good times...Anyway, how are you going to remember the first day of school if you don't have something awesomely exciting happen, right?

Anyway, it was a great day. The kids all loved their teachers and made new friends and saw their old ones. They are all great kids and I love them dearly!

6 comments:

Amanda Borden said...

i can't believe another summer has come and gone and now we'll be going into all the fall events. they are growing up wayyyyy too fast, but they are beautiful and wonderful and we love them. good luck hirschi's in the 2008-2009 school year.

Raelene said...

I still can't believe how old our kids are getting! Zander just had his first day of kindergarten today. Leave it to you to have something happen on your way to school! (crazy lady!) thats why I love ya, always gotta keep life interesting. Well I hope they all had a fun first day.

Sher said...

great story! my kids don't start for another week....sigh........

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

My little one started pre-school on August 13th and I have 2 and a half blissful hours all to myself!

LOVE IT

I can't believe you got stuck in the mud...that is totally my luck! :)

Thanks for the comment on my blog...and I think you are totally right...my husband has a lot to do with my outlook on the whole subject! I'm very blessed :)

Raelene said...

you've just been tagged, just go to my blog and copy and paste the questions to your blog with your own answers!

Angee Leishman said...

Wow what an experience. Trista is a doll! I showed Jayden and she was dying over how big & beautiful she is!!