Love the "hawk". I gave my kids one at the beginning of summer and let them keep it for a week, although their hair was a lot taller. It was something fun, but I shaved it off before church (they are the bishop's kids you know). :0
We are the Hirschi family. We have been married for 10 fantastic years and have been blessed with 5 children. We have an exchange student son that has now returned to Uzbekistan. We work hard, play hard, and love life. Our blessings are plenty and we are so grateful for our life!
2 comments:
Cute kid. Surgery? And again? What are you doing to yourself, girl?! We seriously need to catch up! I hope I get to St. G sometime this year...
Love the "hawk". I gave my kids one at the beginning of summer and let them keep it for a week, although their hair was a lot taller. It was something fun, but I shaved it off before church (they are the bishop's kids you know). :0
Post a Comment