Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tagged by Raelene!

4 random things I like about my husband:

He is very sexy, rugged looking

He has great integrity

He works harder than anyone I know

He genuinely wants to do good



4 movies that I would watch more than once:

The Wedding Singer (drives Richard crazy)

Pretty Woman

Romi & Michelle's High School Reunion (TV Version - the real one's rated R and swears too much)

All of the Bourne Identity series


4 tv shows I watch:


I really don't watch TV, but here are some I like

King of Queens

Friends reruns

News (I am getting so old!)


4 places that I have been:


Bahamas

Florida

Hawaii

Ohio


4 people who e-mail me regularly:

Amy B

Kristine

Raelene

My parents



4 favorite foods:


Italian food ( I love pasta and bread) SOO BAD!! (me too)

candy (too much)

Almost anything pumpkin

Salads...lots of 'em


4 places that I would like to visit:


Alaska (going next summer!)

Australia

Switzerland

Italy


4 things that I am looking forward to in the coming year:


Not having surgery for at least a year!

Christmas

Snuggling around the fire

Our next cruise


4 people that I have tagged:


Amber

Sherrie

Shani

Jaime

2 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I love learning random facts about people!

Nelson News said...

Thanks for the tag. Is this your special way to get me to post?!!