Well, I must say, Richard and I slacked off. Our little man finally is riding his bike without training wheels, so easily, that we basically didn't have to teach him. I'm sure he would've been able to ride it before now, but we neglected our duty as parents. The day of Trissy's party, he got out his little bike and said, "Will you please help me ride this without training wheels?" I told him sure and started pushing him around the driveway, only to let go a few seconds later, and that was all he wrote. After that, he was trained, and I felt so bad that I hadn't worked with him before. Now, he loves to ride and he rides all the time. He is so darn cute!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Little Man Without Training Wheels...
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
congrats to Rhett! I love you family pic, its too cute!
Post a Comment