Well, it has happened, my little man has turned 5. I can hardly believe it. It makes me so sad that he is growing up so fast, but he is such a sweetheart and so darn cute (I think he is blissfully aware of this and takes full advantage). Since I am down and out, we got some takeout for our little guy, ate some icecream, and Rhett got to spend some quality time with Dad. Here are some pics of the little guy getting his awesome new "racing rocket" bike (that is what he calls it) and the cutie with some cards. He is telling everybody that we will celebrate his real birthday when mom is better. It is pretty cute. Here are a few things I love about my little guy.
1. He is my baby.
2. He is so darn cute.
3. He loves to kiss and hug me at any given moment (which I love).
4. Even when he cries, he is so darn cute.
5. He is a smart little guy and he loves to read.
6. He is a fun, sweet little brother who loves his family.
7. He is my baby (I know I already said that, but can you really emphasize that too much?)
Happy Birthday Big Guy!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Happy Birthday my Baby Rhett!
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 12:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
A baby has this special little place always in your heart I think even when their 35! He is darn cute!
Post a Comment