Cake Fight...
First year at girls camp...
This is a few days late, but with a good excuse. I haven't been able to get on the computer very much, so now I have the strength and I want to pay tribute to a wonderful wonderful daughter.
We celebrated her birthday the last day of school with a fun party with some of her friends because we knew I would be down for her birthday and also she was going to be going to girl's camp. We had kind of a carnival with a bounce house, hot dogs, games, and such, and lots of screaming girls, who, by the way, decided to have a cake fight all over the front drive way (believe me, scraping chocolate cake off a driveway is not so fun). Anyway, some of the girls slept over and they all had a great time. On Trista's real birthday, we sent her off the night before and in the morning with some family gifts and cards, and lots of loud fun singing, to girls camp. I was a little bummed because I am actually her advisor and I really wanted to be there for her first year at camp, but she really had a great time and told me when she got home today that it was "the bomb." (In her words). Anyway, here are a few reasons I love my Trissy Poo:
1. She has been my buddy since she was born, she was my first, and yes, I spoiled her. (I can't believe she's growing up so fast)
2. I love her fun, personality and funny sense of humor.
3. I love her beautiful singing voice.
4. Since I've been down, she has been taking such good care of me and she is truly concerned for me to get better.
5. She is a great big sister.
6. She is quite a popular babysitter around these parts because she is so good with kids.
7. She is very much a Daddy's girl and loves to make him happy.
8. She is so beautiful, inside and out, and I couldn't be more proud of the young lady she's turning into.
I love you Trissy! Happy Birthday!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Happy Birthday Trista - June 10th!!!
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I can't believe she is 12! WOW how time flies! It looks like her party was a blast. Lot's of screaming girls...I know how that is! :0)
Post a Comment