Just a note to write that I shall be away for awhile. I am heading up North in a matter of minutes. Tomorrow I shall be having surgery on my brain for a chiari malformation. (If you don't know what that is, look it up, there is lots on the internet!) Anyway, no worries, everything will be great and when I am well again, I will post you and update you on my recovery. I know it will be a long summer, but I am hoping this will solve a lot of problems. We have not told the kids the extent of the surgery as not to worry them, but I have great faith that all will be well. Surprisingly, I am not nervous, but overwhelmingly calm and so grateful for my wonderful friends and family who are praying for me and who have offered great love and support. Thank you all! You are fantastic! Remember...No worries!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Good luck. Hopefully this will help you. Hang in there.
I hope everything went well with your surgery. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
You are so talented, love the rooms! You'll be in my prayers, best of luck with everything this month and future months will bring!
Hi Sara. Hope everything went well with your surgery. You're in my prayers. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment