Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kayle's Field Trip to the Wildlife Museum

Well, this is it. This actually happened today so I am really catching up finally! Anyway, Kayle's 2nd grade class had a field trip to the Rosenbruch Wildlife museum today and I was able to go along. We took the kids to watch the movie about Africa and the Serengetti and then we explored the cool animals in the museum. Kayle really enjoyed it and I enjoyed spending time with him. After that, we went to the park and ate lunch and the kids played. It was a fun day and I'm glad I got to share it with Kayle!



2 comments:

Sher said...

What a busy time, the end of the year. I love all your posts. I especially love your new family pics, too cute!

Nelson News said...

I love catching up with your cute family! Looks like you guys are "crazy" too! I love the brown hair, personally and I am sooo impressed with the bike riding, you go girl!