CAN YOU HANDLE IT??? ARE YOU READY??? Well, I am!!! It is the time of year we look forward to, because my boys can dispurse the energy they have somewhere besides my living room! Wrestling season will start in just over a week and Rhett has informed me that he will be joining his brothers this year (yes, he actually is old enough). This picture is adorable. We found this old "homemade" wrestling singlet in a box from Richard's parents' attic when they were cleaning it out the other day. I'm sure Richard and his brothers probably all got to wear this. Little man loves it so much, he sleeps in it quite a bit. More pictures to come...
Friday, October 10, 2008
Wrestling Season is Approaching...
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever!!! Is it to late for me to sign my boys up? Stan and I talked about it last year, but we're not exactly in the school loop yet.
Post a Comment