Friday, October 10, 2008

7 WEIRD THINGS - TAGGED BY SHERRIE

1. I don't like my eyebrow hair hanging in the wrong direction.

2. Sometimes I'll tickle my arms to fall asleep.

3. I can't go to bed if my feet are dirty.

4. I don't like my food to touch if it has any kind of liquidy content.

5. I really am more of a night person, but you wouldn't know that because I go to bed early and wake up early because of Rich and mine's jobs.

6. I pick at scabs even when I shouldn't.

7. I am a little obsessed with washing my hands.

I tag All Ya'all!!!!

5 comments:

Sher said...

How do you tickle your own arms when you're trying to fall asleep?!! :0)

Schimmy said...

Sara, I am so glad you found me on facebook. You have such a cute family. I can't believe you have five kids, they are adorable. Where are you living now? You can check out my blog at schimbeck-fam@blogspot.com

Lindsay Lou said...

What a cute page!!!!!!

Hopie said...

HEY!!!! You're a blogger, me too!!! I added you to mine, don't like it? TOUGH!!! Fun pics!!!

Aleisha said...

Hey, I found you. I love your family pic. So cute.