Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Princess Alayna!




I know, I'm a little late, but like I said I'm trying to play catch up. We celebrated Alayna's birthday with a luau party on her birthday complete with limbo, pizza making (okay so maybe that's not hawaiian, but the girls liked it), lais, and a fun pinata. The girls had a blast and I believe we had 18 of them showup not including my children. Alayna had so much fun and she had an extra fun time the weekend before when her Grandma took her to Disneyland. Overall, I think she had a great birthday. Here are some of the wonderful things about Alayna...
1) She is a genuine sweetheart with a heart of gold...sometimes too soft (she tears up so easy)
2) She will do whatever you ask her to, even if she really doesn't want to
3) She is the first to accomplish a task I ask everyone to do together!
4) She looks adorable when she giggles
5) She loves her friends and is close to them (and they adore her)
6) She will make a wonderful Mom some day
7) I am so glad she is my baby girl! (that's right, my baby - I know she is 9 but she's the youngest girl I have)

Happy Birthday Princess!

0 comments: