Well, as most of you probably feel that live around here - I can't believe school is starting so incredibly early! It seems like I am just getting to have summer and whoosh! there it goes! The kids were excited, but they were going to miss summer. I was excited to be back in a routine, but not looking forward to all the chaos that comes along with school and the activities that follow. Tuesday was Back to school night for Tris and Wednesday was back to school night for the rest of them. School started Thursday and they all had a great first day. I really like all of their teachers and I couldn't ask for more! Rhett was beside himself to start school with his brothers and sisters and he was so cute wandering around his new class and talking with his friends that had been with him in preschool. It was so strange to see my little guy all grown up on me. I keep asking him to slow down...he's just not listening!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
First Day of School 2009
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good luck Hirschi's in school this year!! I love Cove Fort too, I bet it was especially fun during their celebration. Glad you got to go. I thought it sounded fun to but we couldn't manage it this year.
I keep saying the same things to my kids, quit growing! Slow down time, slow down!!! My kiddos start on Monday. Hope all is going well....
Post a Comment