Here are a few summer pics I have meant to post. The two weeks before school were really the only two weeks I had to get ready for school, for myself and my kids, so I was very very busy. I had my 6 week checkup at the DR on the 6th and he said everything was looking really great and he was really happy with how I was doing so yay! I don't think I will have to go up for a very long time as long as everything stays well - so a big thanks to all of you for your prayers, love, and concern. You are wonderful and I couldn't have gone through this without you!
Some Swimming Fun...
Rich's favorite thing to do at the pool...
Kayle takes a dive...
Brothers who have beds two feet apart, but still miss each other!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Catching Up...Summer Pics...
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment