Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Fun...Finally!

So Trissy's friend, Jennifer, has been staying with us this weekend and it has been a lot of fun. Today, Richard moved the tramp onto the grass and put the sprinkler under it and gave them a hose to play with. These were the fun pictures I took when I saw all the fun they were having. Awww to be a child again...Who wouldn't love to join them? It is hot!!!!



1 comments:

Raelene said...

Thanx for the email, I just got it today. It means a lot to me that you care so much!! Your horses are beautiful and ya I agree, DONT PUSH IT!! keep your feet on the ground for a while woman!! :) Im so happy that your finally free of all that mess and now your on the road to normalcy (is that spelled right?) I can't wait till we can celebrate our birthdays! Your hair cut works perfect! Ive never seen you with that short of hair, and it looks really cute!