It's always exciting when the NFR rolls around and we get to watch Cody ride for 10 straight nights. He is doing well this year. He entered the NFR in 1st place in the world and he took 1st in the round Sunday night. Richard and I had the opportunity to watch him ride Monday night and we had a blast. Here are a couple of pics of Cody before and then us after. Richard was so excited watching Cody ride, that he forgot to take pictures and forgot to hand the camera to me! Cody ended up with a good ride, but the horse was so wild in the chute that by the time he came out, he was about done. It was a great night!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
The NFR 2008!
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hi Sarah! I had a lot to catch up with on your blog! Looks like you guys are doing great! The LA temple is so pretty decorated up for the season. You guys are so cute!
Sara, I honestly don't know how you do it all. I feel like my life is crazy but I can't imagine living yours.
Your header picture is soooo cute. It was fun hanging out tonight. It's nice to just be with friends and not feel preasured to totaly entertain everyone. We love you guys so much. Thanks for being such great friends.
Post a Comment