Richard and I zoomed down to LA last Friday with a friend and had the wonderful opportunity of going to the LA temple to do a session Friday night. The temple was lit up beautifully and it was such a wonderful experience to see a new temple. I loved the atmosphere and I was so in need of the spiritual fulfillment it gave me. Here are some pictures of the temple during the day, lit up, and then Rich and I by this cool tree on the temple grounds. Isn't it beautiful?
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
A Quick Trip to the LA temple...
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 6:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Well well you have been busy! I haven't checked your blog in a while so I think I finally read them all. the LA temple is really beautiful! Looks like you had a great time. Congrats to kayle for getting babtized. Sorry we couldn't make it, but it sounds like we werent missed much. Your "kids" tree turned out really good and they seem pretty proud of their work! Good Job! I have to agree about the guys in there sexy football uniforms! I don't know what it is about men in sports uniforms, but ya!! :) Oh and you cut your hair!! its looks cute, but you should have given me your old hair so I could have long hair!! I want my long hair back! You look super cute, and by the way I MISS MY FRIEND!!! I'm glad all is good in your kneck of the woods! LUV YA!!
Post a Comment