Here are some of the latest doings...EJ's T-ball (I haven't taken many pics of the other kids in ball because the weather has been bad every game), Kayle's field trip to Zion, the girls' dance recital, and ej's kindergarten program (it was so cute). I have to tell you a cute story. I told EJ to try to get in front at the program so I could see him to film and take pictures so he told his teacher 3 times that he had to be front and center because his mom said so. I'm sure she thought I was a stage mom or something, but I must say he sang and danced his little heart out! Everything has been great. The picture of Tball has EJ and Rich together (Rich is he coach this year). EJ is so proud to have his Dad out there with him. Rich didn't volunteer, they kind of roped him in, but he loves being with him. School is winding down and summer is approaching fast. I'm not looking forward to our exchange student's departure, but I am looking forward to summertime and swimming with the kids' - I am a summer girl!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Some Spring Pics
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sara I am so sorry about Toby. I hope you all know we are thinking of your family at this time. If you see Amy tell her I wish I could be there for her right now.
How you keep up with it all I'll never know. Love reading your blog! Sher
Post a Comment