Friday, May 9, 2008

In Need of Your Help...

This is a call to all my friends, fam, and such....I am bored with my current recipes/food situation and I know that there are a lot of you out there that are fabulous cooks! I would love to have some new recipes to try and enjoy and use, BUT here is the catch - they have to be fast, kid and husband friendly, and able to cook for LARGE FAMILIES because that is what I do here, folks. So, if you have anything cool like that, please share with me because I would love to have some new ideas! Thanks a bunch!!!

I will post some new pics soon. I went on another Zion Field trip with my other son, Kayle, yesterday and took some pics so I will put those up soon. We have just been doing the day to day around here and I haven't had much to say!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have a really cool cookbook called "Going Bananas at Mealtime" It has menus for each month, shopping list and recipes. I will try and make a copy and send it down to you. It was sure fun to see you this last week. Even if it was only for a little while.

Nelson News said...

I have so many recipes, and have been such a bad friend about getting them to you. I will send you a LONG email so that I don't do an even LONGER post! Sorry, I will be better at checking on the blogs!

Ruth Hirschi said...

Maybe you can post the recipes you get and the ones you like so we can all try them!