Friday, May 2, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Sorry I haven't posted for a bit. Life gets a little crazy sometimes. I didn't have any pictures to post, but I wanted to catch up a bit. School has been winding up and winding down as the end approaches. I have been busy with room mom and library volunteer stuff and I have been doing fundraiser stuff with the drill team. We had a yard sale last weekend (in the wonderful Hurricane wind), but it went pretty well. We were able to raise quite a bit regardless of the weather. I swear, it has blown here every single day in April and now it is May...I wonder what that will bring! The kids are full into the baseball/softball/T-ball/machine pitch groove now along with Richard playing softball. We are at 5 games per week and a few practices so we have been staying busy. I will post pictures when I get some good ones. It has been so windy that I have been watching games from the car just to stay somewhat sane. I don't know how they play in that stuff! The wind was blowing so hard the other day and Richard was pitching. He only walked 2 guys in 2 games and I don't know how he was able to do that in the crazy wind!

Otherwise, things have been pretty normal. We are trying to plan for our family vacation which will be around the 2nd week of June. We are going to take the kids up to Lagoon and then up to Idaho to visit some family and friends and then to Yellowstone so it should be fun. We wanted to do something fun with our exchange student before he leaves the end of June. We sure are going to miss him. He has been such a blessing. I wish we could adopt him, although he is almost 18! Well, I'll post again when there is actually more exciting news to post!

1 comments:

Nelson News said...

As much as I love being in Southern Utah, I do not miss the wind! Yeah for Richard having such a great pitching arm. I am ready for school to be out and maybe I will even plan a summer vacation! Good luck with all the crazy games and schedules