Still Catching up...Ethan's 8th birthday was in January and he celebrated by having a huge party with his friends. He planned the event. We had a movie-themed party with carnival games where you earned your tickets for your meal. Then we headed downstairs for a special showing of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. The kids paid for their meal with their tickets and we ate pizza, popcorn, chips, and had some drinks. We had a huge picnic on the floor and I believe there were 32 kids in attendance. It was pretty fun. After, we opened presents and had some cupcakes. It was a fun day for Ethan. I love my sweet Ethan. He has a huge heart and always says the sweetest things. He is the first to tell me I look beautiful and the first to notice if I have done something with my hair. He loves to give hugs and he loves sports. He is patient and kind and I am so grateful he is my little guy.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Happy Birthday Ethan!
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment