So...I've always thought that I might one day, just one, try to attempt to go blonde. It's always been against my better judgement, but I thought, hey, I'll give it a shot - it's just hair. Wrong!!! Hair is much more a part of me than I have ever realized until yesterday. After 4 1/2 hours at the shop, 3 full bleach treatments, 5 touch ups to the ends, some low lights, 3 toning sessions, and 3 shampoos, this is what I looked like....
Not so fun, huh?
Anyway, it was a fun joke for a day, especially since I had to volunteer in Ethan's class that day, teach aerobics, and work at the school. So just about everyone saw me and had their fun for the day. Well, it was good for my tolerance and self worth building, I'm sure...haha. Anyway, after an hour and a half of weaving some color back into it and trying to salvage a little bit of the blonde, this is what came out of it, which, by many accounts is much better (the pictures don't really do it justice). Thank goodness for the miracle of color...Ahhhh....
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Blonde Ambition
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love it, I have to say you look like a little kid with blond hair, at first I thought maybe it was your daughter, of coarse if I knew your kids I probably wouldn't have thought that but since I don't. Maybe I should try it.
At least you're daring enough to try! I've thought about going dark for years, but haven't yet. Now you know and can move on!!!
Post a Comment