Friday, April 18, 2008




So I decided to post some older pics because I thought these oldies were so cute. The first is my girls performing in the Nutcracker Ballet this past December. It was a fun recital and they did 2 shows in the one day, so it was VERY LONG...They looked so beautiful. Their next recital is a week from today. The other two are a couple of the Tigerettes goofing off before a competition. They are so much fun and great girls. They're a lot more humble than some of the bigger name schools so they are a bit easier to teach and train. I SOOO appreciate that!
We spent the day on Smith's Mesa today and I forgot to take any PICTURES! I brought my camera and I was all prepared and the day got away from me so now I am home thinking - why didn't I take any pics. Anyway, we had a great day. We went four-wheeling and the boys looked for sheds. It's always fun to play in the mountains. It was a gorgeous day and the mountains were breathtaking. We couldn't stay and camp because Tris had to be back for the Drake Bell concert and Richard was leaving for a ball tournament up North. So back to life it is...

0 comments: