Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Welcome to the Blog!


Hello Family and Friends! I thought I would keep an online journal of sorts by doing a family post - Plus all my friends and family seem to be doing it lately. I thought it would be a cool way of keeping in touch with those we don't see all the time. I have enjoyed so many of your blogs lately, I wanted to see if I could do it or not. We'll try it and if it doesn't work, oh well, we're not out anything, right? Anyway, we will try to post some pictures and such and keep you up to date every once in awhile to what is going on in this crazy place called Hirschi Land. Enjoy!


6 comments:

Aunt Vera said...

What a great idea and cute blog. I love looking at and reading all about my family members. Thanks so much for sharing. I love you guys. Aunt Vera

Hirschisquirts said...

Thanks for looking, Vera. You are a sweetheart. Hopefully, I can keep up with this a little. Love ya, Sara

Ruth Hirschi said...

What a great blog. We love you guys and your family! When Kai left your house the other night, he said, "this house is a cowboy house grandma!" He sure had a fun time wrestling. Thanks for letting him come over.

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome. I hope you know we think the world of you and are very excited to see more of the Hirschi Happenings going on in your life. Love you like crazy.

Nelson News said...

So glad you are online! You have a darling family and I will check in with you often!!! Love, Amber

Randi said...

I was excited to see you had started a blog. Thanks for inviting us to view it. We will have to keep in touch.