Sunday, February 10, 2008

ROXY HIRSCHI



Let me introduce you to the newest member of our family, Roxy. She is a border collie/mountain kerr mix and the kids sure are excited to have her. Mom was not really keen on the whole idea, but I was assured that I would not have to take care of the dog at all - we'll see...We picked her up yesterday from a family in Nevada. They met us in Cedar. The kids have been ecstatic ever since. Rhett was upset last night because she was wimpering in the garage and we told him she could not come in the house and that she would be okay. He insisted she was so upset and he said, "But she's arfing for us, mom and dad." He is a cutie. Hopefully they stay entertained by her for a bit and the excitement doesn't wear off too quick. Plus, I was told this definitely would cheer Ethan up since he just had his tonsils out last week and was feeling a little down. I would've posted pictures of him in the hospital, but my camera has decided to delete pictures lately. Anyway, that's the news for now!
P.S. Ethan named the dog Roxy. It was totally his decision and I don't think he realized that was his Aunt's name. He got the name from his good friend, Renic, who also has a dog named Roxy.

1 comments:

Aunt Vera said...

He is adorable. You sure do get attached to them in a hurry. There is something special about people who love animals. Rhett is really precious with his cute worries. Have a great time with the pup, it won't stay little very long. Love you all, Aunt Vera