Here is a little of what I have been working on lately. Trista's room we have been turning into a Hawaiian getaway and it is 95% done, so I will post pictures of the completion soon. I just finished painting all the walls in Alayna's Ladybug Cottage and we have the build shelves on the one wall and do a few other things, but pictures will come when it is done. Here is a picture of her dresser. I took the boys' old dresser, painted it black, and painted the knobs to look like ladybugs. It turned out so cute! I was very excited and I can't wait to see how it looks in her room. Enjoy!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Weekend Project...
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
well you are very talented in more than one way! I bet your kids love their rooms! good luck with the getting the rest of them done, I will have to come see them when they are done!
great job creative girl...looking forward to the completed rooms!
Very Cute!
You really did a great job on this. It's got a whole new lease on life thanks to you. I can't wait to see the lady bug room when it's done.
Post a Comment