We had a great 4th of July! Trista and I got to go to the Stadium of Fire, while the rest of the crew hung out here. We spent the morning with them at the park enjoying the races and the games, but then we took off for Provo. Trista and I went shopping at the mall and then joined some friends up there and went to the show. Let me tell you...if you haven't met Trista, she is the biggest Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus fan there ever was. She has LOVED her for the past 2 years and it is even her nickname at school so she was pretty stoked to get to see her in person. It was a great show and I took some video with my camera. It didn't turn out super great because we were pretty far up in the stands, but Trista was excited to have record of her trip! The fireworks were great and then after we drove up to Murray to stay the night at my sister's house. The next morning, we stopped at IKEA and Cabellas and had fun browsing around in those big beautiful stores! Richard and the rest of the crew enjoyed staying in Hurricane and doing the home run derby and the annual softball game. We missed them and we'll be happy to stay home next year!
Friday, July 11, 2008
4th of July Fun!!!
Posted by Hirschisquirts at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What a great memory for you and your daughter! I look forward to times like those with mine......
What a good mom you are. I can't wait until Kijah & I get to runaway for a weekend. Good for you. Jaime wants an invite to your blog, by the way!
Thanks for the invite, Sara! I'm excited to see all the fun things you and your fam are up to!
Hey girly, I didnt realize how big a fan Trista is. She is growing up so fast, I cant believe it. Thanks for yesterday, It was fun, I love being able to spend time with you and visit and laugh! Thanx for the Pedi!
Post a Comment