My cute little nephew in Murray likes to say that we live on a "farm." For any of you who have actually lived on a farm or been on a real farm, you will find this funny, but he is passionate about his visits here. Everytime our family is brought up in a conversation, he will tell my sister, "When can we go visit my cousins on the farm?" I love it! It is so cute. Anyway, here are some cute pictures I took of our horses, Coy & Kate, and our pig, Davey Jones. Davey is going to be butchered in a few weeks, but the other day, he got out of his pen and he was galloping around the yard. I never realized pigs could gallop, but it sure was fun to watch! Here is also a cute picture of Kayle and Ethan dressed up like "Captains of the Army" they told me. They like to create their own costumes with various items they own. They have been very creative lately. Maybe it's because we turned off our cable...I sure love them, though. Kids have crazy funny imaginations, it's great!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
That is exactly what my boys say. Your kids are real cowboys in their minds. We miss you guys. We hope to make a trip down that way soon. Love you all.
Post a Comment